Starr Insurance Companies – through Starr Marine – provide expert cover for an extensive range of legal and contractual liabilities, ensuring a customised and location-matched insurance programme for your peace of mind.
- Marine Contractors
- Marine Cargo Terminals (Dry and Liquid)
- Shipyards (Repair and New Build)
Up to $100m for all marine classes
- Customised cover, with the ability to package up several liabilities within one policy.
- Extensive, robust policies including Excess Marine Liability, Sudden and Accidental Pollution Liability and Charterers Legal Liability.
- Global market knowledge
- A world-wide network of industry-specific strategic partners
- Esteemed technical underwriting and loss control expertise, with our in-house support offered at no additional cost
- Service excellence, with rigorous service standards
Coverages described herein are underwritten by Starr Underwriting Agents Limited on behalf of Starr Managing Agents Limited (Lloyd’s Syndicate CVS 1919), Starr International (Europe) Limited and UK Branch of Starr Europe Insurance Limited. Starr Insurance Companies is a marketing name for the operating insurance and travel assistance companies and subsidiaries of Starr International Company, Inc. and for the investment business of C. V. Starr & Co., Inc. and its subsidiaries. The coverages described in this document are only a brief description of available insurance coverage. It is intended for general information purposes only and does not provide any guidance regarding specific coverage available or any claim made thereunder. Any policy described herein will contain limitations, exclusions and termination provisions. Not all coverages are available in all jurisdictions. For costs and complete details of specific policy coverage, please contact an insurance professional by sending an email to the address provided above.