Starr Insurance Companies – through Starr Marine – excel in this market sector.
Wherever you are in the world, our extensive global partnerships will ensure a customised insurance programme, covering general or specialist cargo, and all aspects of the journey. Our experts ensure our insurance reflects the risks and demands of emerging and evolving transportation technologies.
We are broad and flexible, with notable experience in:
- General Cargo
- Stock Thru put
- Project Cargo and Delay in Start Up
- Multinational Programmes
- Captive Programmes
Up to $100m for all marine classes
- Global market knowledge
- World-wide network of industry-specific strategic partners
- Adept at responding to risks arising from emerging transportation technologies
- Esteemed technical underwriting and loss control expertise, with our in-house support offered at no additional cost
- Service excellence, with rigorous service standards
- Insurance designed to meet specific cargo and location needs
Coverages described herein are underwritten by Starr Underwriting Agents Limited on behalf of Starr Managing Agents Limited (Lloyd’s Syndicate CVS 1919), Starr International (Europe) Limited and UK Branch of Starr Europe Insurance Limited. Starr Insurance Companies is a marketing name for the operating insurance and travel assistance companies and subsidiaries of Starr International Company, Inc. and for the investment business of C. V. Starr & Co., Inc. and its subsidiaries. The coverages described in this document are only a brief description of available insurance coverage. It is intended for general information purposes only and does not provide any guidance regarding specific coverage available or any claim made thereunder. Any policy described herein will contain limitations, exclusions and termination provisions. Not all coverages are available in all jurisdictions. For costs and complete details of specific policy coverage, please contact an insurance professional by sending an email to the address provided above.