Starr Insurance Companies – through Starr Marine – provide expert cover for a wide range of vessels and eventualities.
Amongst our offer, we insure for physical loss and damage during operations or build, and provide protection and indemnity to cover day-to-day service or the period before a vessel is formally commissioned.
- Tugs, Barges, and Towboats
- Police and Fire Boats
- Offshore Supply Vessels
- Tour Boats
- Research and Oceanographic Vessels
Up to $100m for all marine classes
- Expert cover for a wide range of vessels and risks, from build through to commission and operation
- Global market knowledge
- A world-wide network of industry-specific strategic partners
- Esteemed technical underwriting and loss control expertise, with our in-house support offered at no additional cost
- Service excellence, with rigorous service standards
Coverages described herein are underwritten by Starr Underwriting Agents Limited on behalf of Starr Managing Agents Limited (Lloyd’s Syndicate CVS 1919), Starr International (Europe) Limited and UK Branch of Starr Europe Insurance Limited. Starr Insurance Companies is a marketing name for the operating insurance and travel assistance companies and subsidiaries of Starr International Company, Inc. and for the investment business of C. V. Starr & Co., Inc. and its subsidiaries. The coverages described in this document are only a brief description of available insurance coverage. It is intended for general information purposes only and does not provide any guidance regarding specific coverage available or any claim made thereunder. Any policy described herein will contain limitations, exclusions and termination provisions. Not all coverages are available in all jurisdictions. For costs and complete details of specific policy coverage, please contact an insurance professional by sending an email to the address provided above.