We pride ourselves on providing top class service levels, excellent claims handling and underwriting, innovation and fast efficient decision making. We continue to invest in the business and have a long-term strategy that has seen Starr become the primary aviation insurer of choice.
The Airline portfolio typically encompasses commercially operated aircraft with more than 70 passenger seats plus narrow and wide-bodied cargo carriers.
Operations cover the full scope of the Airline Industry and range from scheduled, inclusive tour and charter fleets to wide-body VVIP flights for both governments and/or private individuals.
- Airline Hull & Comprehensive Liability | USD300m combined
- Hull War Risk | USD40m
- Airline Hull Deductible | USD30m
- Excess War Third Party Insurance | USD250m
The ability to utilise various security to suit the client’s needs:
- Starr Europe Insurance Limited (SEIL)
- Starr International (Europe) Limited (SIEL)
- Starr Insurance & Reinsurance (Bermuda) Limited (SIRB)
- Emphasis on building relationships across all lines of Airline Insurance
- Lead portfolio in excess of 50 accounts demonstrates experience and expertise in leading Airline business
- Ability to offer longer term and/or bespoke product offering’s
- Proven track record of innovating such as expanded Deductible offering to include non-standard deductible limits and Starr Consulting Services (SCS)
- In-house wording and legal expertise
- Claims handling tailored to meet a clients’ needs with the primary focus of reducing cost and time, we were first to market in delivering ‘fixed price’ claims adjusting for low complexity claims
Coverages described herein are underwritten by Starr Underwriting Agents Limited on behalf of Starr Managing Agents Limited (Lloyd’s Syndicate CVS 1919), Starr International (Europe) Limited and UK Branch of Starr Europe Insurance Limited. Starr Insurance Companies is a marketing name for the operating insurance and travel assistance companies and subsidiaries of Starr International Company, Inc. and for the investment business of C. V. Starr & Co., Inc. and its subsidiaries. The coverages described in this document are only a brief description of available insurance coverage. It is intended for general information purposes only and does not provide any guidance regarding specific coverage available or any claim made thereunder. Any policy described herein will contain limitations, exclusions and termination provisions. Not all coverages are available in all jurisdictions. For costs and complete details of specific policy coverage, please contact an insurance professional by sending an email to the address provided above.