We pride ourselves on providing top class service levels, excellent claims handling and underwriting, innovation and fast efficient decision making. We continue to invest in the business and have a long-term strategy that has seen Starr become the primary aviation insurer of choice.
The General Aviation portfolio encompasses both commercial and privately operated aircraft offering coverage for Drones, Helicopters and Fixed Wing aircraft from small light aircraft to 70 seat turbo props plus Corporate Jets.
We offer coverage across the broad spectrum of uses that General Aviation entails. Corporate VIP, Private, Heavy Lift and Utility, Offshore Oil Support, Commercial Charter, Police and Medivac are just some of the everyday activities we cover. We are a market leader in all aspects of General Aviation.
Jets Hull USD65m | Liability USD300m
Non Jet Hull USD10m | Liability USD50m
Hull War as per the limits stated for Hull
The ability to utilise various security to suit the client’s needs:
- Starr Europe Insurance Limited (SEIL)
- Starr International (Europe) Limited (SIEL)
- Starr Insurance & Reinsurance (Bermuda) Limited (SIRB)
- Lead over 50% of our portfolio, demonstrating our expertise and standing in the market
- Service levels are our priority, our speed and innovative approach to underwriting offers clients and Brokers quick solutions
- Underwriters in London and Germany taking a consistent approach to risk appetite and pricing on all International (non-USA) domiciled business
- Innovative approach to high volume, low-income business
- Ability to develop and maintain long term relationships with clients
- Ability to offer longer term and/or bespoke product offering’s
- In-house wording and legal expertise
- Claims handling tailored to meet a clients’ needs with the primary focus of reducing cost and time, we were first to market in delivering ‘fixed price’ claims adjusting for low complexity claims
Coverages described herein are underwritten by Starr Underwriting Agents Limited on behalf of Starr Managing Agents Limited (Lloyd’s Syndicate CVS 1919), Starr International (Europe) Limited and UK Branch of Starr Europe Insurance Limited. Starr Insurance Companies is a marketing name for the operating insurance and travel assistance companies and subsidiaries of Starr International Company, Inc. and for the investment business of C. V. Starr & Co., Inc. and its subsidiaries. The coverages described in this document are only a brief description of available insurance coverage. It is intended for general information purposes only and does not provide any guidance regarding specific coverage available or any claim made thereunder. Any policy described herein will contain limitations, exclusions and termination provisions. Not all coverages are available in all jurisdictions. For costs and complete details of specific policy coverage, please contact an insurance professional by sending an email to the address provided above.