Through a fast growing network of offices worldwide, Starr aims at serving customers as close as possible to their Oil & Gas operations. Three main Offshore Energy hubs in London, Houston and Hong Kong currently provide support to our Starr or joint venture entities across Latin America, Asia, Middle East and North America.
Starr provides insurance & reinsurance covers to a large spectrum of customers ranging from small to medium size Independents to oil & gas majors. National Oil Companies (NOC) represent a growing share of our portfolio.
Our Underwriters are highly specialized and have a deep knowledge of the Oil & Gas industry. They can develop customized solutions within short timeframes and provide lead terms even for complex risks in challenging environments.
Market-renowned Claim teams work closely with independent loss adjusters & experts to move claim processes to quick and fair solutions.
Starr can in addition provide engineering support and expertise to optimise our client risk profile with the cover granted.
- PD, ROW/ROD, BI/LOPI, Terrorism, OEE & CAR
- Nat Cat/Wind exposure including Gulf of Mexico
- USD 125m capacity both for Operational risk & CAR
- Offshore & Onshore Upstream
- Fixed Offshore Property including Gulf of Mexico Named Windstorm Exposure
- Control Of Well and Operators’ Extra Expense Business Interruption and Loss of Production Insurance Construction of Upstream Facilities
- Floating Production and Storage vessels
- Mobile Offshore Drilling Units
- Land Rigs and Contractors’ Equipment
- Upstream Processing Facilities
- Terminals and Single Buoy Moorings
- Contractor package
- Construction yard
- First party property damage & Removal of debris
- Business interruption (B)/Loss of production income (LOPI)
- Cost of well control (OEE) including for Fracking operations
- Full energy package with Starr Downstream
- Natural Catastrophe cover including Gulf of Mexico
- Captive protection – Stop loss