By providing specialised insurance products to cover complex E&P operations, Starr Exploration & Production has become an established market leader in the upstream energy sector.
Our team has built an extensive and strong technical understanding of the upstream energy market, allowing Starr to offer insurance solutions to a wide spectrum of clients across all geographical locations.
- Service Companies
- Renewable Energy Providers
- Physical Damage
- Operator’s Extra Expense
- Gulf of Mexico Named Windstorm
- Loss of Hire
- Third Party Liability
- Offshore Construction
- Business Interruption & Loss of Production Income
Up to $200m
- Experienced and trusted market leader
- Ability to utilise Lloyd’s and Company paper
- Aim to establish long-term relationships by providing the highest level of service
- Dedicated claims team and engineering support
- Proactive and flexible underwriting approach to ensure you benefit from the most up-to-date and relevant insurance solutions possible
Coverages described herein are underwritten by Starr Underwriting Agents Limited on behalf of Starr Managing Agents Limited (Lloyd’s Syndicate CVS 1919), Starr International (Europe) Limited and UK Branch of Starr Europe Insurance Limited. Starr Insurance Companies is a marketing name for the operating insurance and travel assistance companies and subsidiaries of Starr International Company, Inc. and for the investment business of C. V. Starr & Co., Inc. and its subsidiaries. The coverages described in this document are only a brief description of available insurance coverage. It is intended for general information purposes only and does not provide any guidance regarding specific coverage available or any claim made thereunder. Any policy described herein will contain limitations, exclusions and termination provisions. Not all coverages are available in all jurisdictions. For costs and complete details of specific policy coverage, please contact an insurance professional by sending an email to the address provided above.