Starr’s financial lines team has been developed to deliver appropriate, flexible and comprehensive coverage for your business needs.
As a Lloyd’s Syndicate and a company market, we offer financial line insurance for a wide range of industries, both nationally and internationally. Our team of experienced underwriters specialises in mid-market to large corporate risks and is able to consider these on a primary or excess basis.
We have the following available coverages:
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Pension Trustees Liability
- Public Offering of Securities
- Employment Practices Liability
We consider all classes, aside from the following excluded:
- Sports Clubs / Associations
Variable, with an average line size of just over | $5m
- Dedicated claims expertise
- Coverage is available in all geographical locations
- Autonomy within the London team
- Experienced underwriters provide knowledge and ability on challenging accounts
- Cover both publicly traded and private companies
- Lloyds enjoys an “A+” rating from Standard & Poor’s, “AA-” from Fitch and “A” from A.M. Best
Coverages described herein are underwritten by Starr Underwriting Agents Limited on behalf of Starr Managing Agents Limited (Lloyd’s Syndicate CVS 1919), Starr International (Europe) Limited and UK Branch of Starr Europe Insurance Limited. Starr Insurance Companies is a marketing name for the operating insurance and travel assistance companies and subsidiaries of Starr International Company, Inc. and for the investment business of C. V. Starr & Co., Inc. and its subsidiaries. The coverages described in this document are only a brief description of available insurance coverage. It is intended for general information purposes only and does not provide any guidance regarding specific coverage available or any claim made thereunder. Any policy described herein will contain limitations, exclusions and termination provisions. Not all coverages are available in all jurisdictions. For costs and complete details of specific policy coverage, please contact an insurance professional by sending an email to the address provided above.