STARR Aviation offers comprehensive coverage for an extensive range of Airline exposures with programs tailored to each specific risk.
The Starr Airline team has accumulated in excess of 50 years' experience and is well positioned for the future with members of the team having proven track records in areas such as Hull War, Account Leadership and Client relationships.
Working in partnership with clients and brokers Starr looks to build its Lead portfolio and offer the broadest possible scope of coverage required to successfully protect a modern day airline.
The team also has the benefit of dedicated wordings personnel, tailoring our products to satisfy the client’s needs.
Most importantly we aim to provide an industry-leading claims service. Working in close co-operation with our clients we have the capability to manage even the most complex of situations.
Types of Coverage:
- Hull and Comprehensive Liability
- Hull War Risks
- Hull Deductible
- Excess War Third Party insurance
- Capacity up to USD 205m
- Highly experienced underwriting team offering a lead capability
- Focus on client service, backed up by a claims service to match
- Committed to understanding client needs